CDL Endorsements

In addition to CDL Training Programs, drivers can obtain endorsements on their CDLs, allowing them to transport specific types of cargo or operate specialized vehicles. Endorsements that can be added to a CDL include:

Hazardous Materials (H)
Allows the transportation of hazardous materials.

Tank Vehicles (N)
Required for drivers operating vehicles designed to transport liquids or gases.


Double/Triple Trailers (T)
Permits the operation of vehicles pulling double or triple trailers.

Passenger (P)
Allows the operation of vehicles designed to transport passengers.

School Bus (S)
Specific endorsement for driving school buses.

Air Brakes (L)
Required for vehicles equipped with air brakes.

Contact Us

Fill out this form and one of our friendly staff members will be back with you shortly!

Contact Support Directly

Looking for support for an existing Drive Prodigy Account, Driving Simulator, or anything else? Contact our Support Team directly here. 

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Please leave a brief description of your situation and any questions or comments you may have and we will be back with you shortly.